Promo Code: Marathon
Stay at one of our downtown Vancouver properties to take advantage of all these great perks! This deal includes:
- $50 VanPass e-voucher for a single night booking or a $75 e-voucher for a multiple night booking (choose from 20 Top Vancouver attractions and sightseeing options, valid for redemption at VancouverAttractions.com).
- All who book through StayVancouverHotels.com/Marathon will be eligible to win race entry into the BMO Vancouver Marathon. Each night booked will count for one draw entry. Draw winners will be chosen each month from September 2019 through January 2020.
- The winners will be reimbursed for their race registration if they’ve already registered for the 2020 BMO Vancouver Marathon, or provided with a comped code if not yet registered. Individuals may also be eligible to win if they follow @bmovanmarathon on social.
How To Get It:
1) Use the promo code “Marathon”
2) Pick your dates
3) Select a hotel and room
4) Book your stay
5) Receive by email your VanPass e-voucher to redeem
6) Run in the Marathon & see the attractions!!
• Book a room at any of our 39 participating hotels using promo code “Marathon”
• Bookings are Non-Cancellable and the electronic VanPass vouchers for the www.vancouverattractions.com website are non-refundable.
• Upon booking, you will be automatically entered into the BMO Vancouver Marathon Giveaway. If selected, one complimentary entry pass to the marathon will be sent to your email. If winner has already paid to register, the registration fee will be reimbursed. Each night booked will count for one draw entry.
• Stays must be between Apr 24 – May 11, 2020.
• Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
• Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
• Three booking per person limit.
• This offer is limited and may end at any time.
• StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.
• VanPass voucher valid with 21 attraction and sightseeing companies including: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours, Harbour Cruises & Events, Vancouver Lookout, Vancouver Art Gallery, Science World at Telus World of Science, Burnaby Village Museum, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, Sea to Sky Gondola (currently closed), Museum of Anthropology, Museum of Vancouver, BC Sports Hall of Fame, West Coast Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off, UBC Botanic Garden & Nitobe Garden, Britannia Mine Museum, Beaty Biodiversity Museum, VanDusen Garden, Bloedel Conservatory, The Richmond Olympic Experience, HR MacMillian Space Centre, Grouse Mountain.