About Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Downtown Vancouver
A stay at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Vancouver Downtown places you in the heart of Vancouver, walking distance from Orpheum Theater and Robson Square. This eco-friendly hotel is close to Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park. Make yourself at home in one of the 245 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls. Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 6,400 square feet (595 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges)
The Deal: Check in to one of 39 participating downtown Vancouver hotels, and gain automatic eligibility to win free race entry in the RBC GranFondo Whistler. Plus, receive a complimentary $75 VanPass e-Voucher for a multiple night booking or $50 VanPass e-Voucher for a single night booking. Choose from 21 Top Vancouver attractions and sightseeing options, valid for redemption September 1 - 15, 2019 at www.vancouverattractions.com.
How to Get It: 1) Use the promo code “GRANFONDO2019”
2) Pick your dates
3) Select a hotel and room
4) Book your stay
5) Receive by email your VanPass e-Voucher to redeem
6) Participate in RBC GranFondo Whistler and Explore things to do in Vancouver!
The Details: • Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “GRANFONDO2019”.
• You will receive a complimentary $75 VanPass e-Voucher for a multiple night booking or $50 VanPass voucher for a single night booking for use on Vancouverattractions.com booking site.
• Bookings are Non-Cancellable and the electronic VanPass vouchers for the www.vancouverattractions.com website are non-refundable.
• The VanPass vouchers valid for redemption September 1 -15, 2019.
• Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
• For stays from September 1 – 15, 2019.
• All guest bookings in the months of May, June and July will be automatically entered for a chance to win free race registration. A total of 2 Free race registrations will be awarded by random draw. Winners selected will be notified by email. Each night booked counts for one entry draw.
• Winners drawn will be reimbursed their registration entry fee (if already purchased) for RBC GranFondo Whistler or provided with a comped code (if not yet registered). Individuals may also be eligible to win if they follow StayVancouverHotels via social media (Instagram: @stayvancouverhotels / Facebook: @StayVancouverHotels / Twitter: @stayvanhotels)
• Three bookings maximum.
• Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
• This offer is limited and may end at any time.
• Bookings are Non-Cancellable and Non-Refundable.
• StayVancouverHotels.com Terms and Conditions Apply.
• VanPass voucher valid with 21 attraction and sightseeing companies including: Capilano Suspension,Bridge Park, Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours, Harbour Cruises & Events, Vancouver Lookout, Vancouver Art Gallery, Science World at Telus World of Science, Burnaby Village Museum, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, Sea to Sky Gondola, Museum of Anthropology, Museum of Vancouver, BC Sports Hall of Fame, West Coast Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off, UBC Botanic Garden & Nitobe Garden,Britannia Mine Museum, Beaty Biodiversity Museum, VanDusen Garden, Bloedel Conservatory, The Richmond Olympic Experience, HR MacMillian Space Centre, Grouse Mountain.