A stay at Ramada Vancouver Downtown places you in the heart of Vancouver, minutes from Orpheum Theater and Granville Island Public Market. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Robson Square and Vancouver Art Gallery. Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Ramada Vancouver Downtown. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Stay at one of our downtown Vancouver properties to take advantage of all these great perks! This deal includes:
- $50 VanPass e-voucher for a single night booking or a $75 e-voucher for a multiple night booking (choose from 20 Top Vancouver attractions and sightseeing options, valid for redemption through May 31, 2019 at VancouverAttractions.com).
- All who book through StayVancouverHotels.com/Marathon will be eligible to win race entry into the BMO Vancouver Marathon. Each night booked will count for one draw entry. Draw winners will be chosen each month from September 2018 through January 2019.
- The winners will be reimbursed for their race registration if they’ve already registered for the 2019 BMO Vancouver Marathon, or provide with a comped code if not yet registered. Individuals may also be eligible to win if they follow @bmovanmarathon on social.
How To Get It:
1) Use the promo code “Marathon”
2) Pick your dates
3) Select a hotel and room
4) Book your stay
5) Receive by email your VanPass e-voucher to redeem
6) Run in the Marathon & see the attractions!!
• Book a room at any of our 37 participating hotels using promo code “Marathon”
• Bookings are Non-Cancellable and the electronic VanPass vouchers for the www.vancouverattractions.com website are non-refundable.
• The VanPass vouchers valid for redemption through May 31, 2019.
• Upon booking, you will be automatically entered into the BMO Vancouver Marathon Giveaway. If selected, one complimentary entry pass to the marathon will be sent to your email. If winner has already paid to register, the registration fee will be reimbursed. Each night booked will count for one draw entry.
• Stays must be between April 25 – May 15, 2019.
• Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
• Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
• Three booking per person limit.
• This offer is limited and may end at any time.
• StayVancouverHotels.com Terms & Conditions Apply.
• VanPass voucher valid with 20 attraction and sightseeing companies including: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours, Harbour Cruises & Events, Vancouver Lookout, Vancouver Art Gallery, Science World at Telus World of Science, Burnaby Village Museum, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden, Sea to Sky Gondola, Museum of Anthropology, Museum of Vancouver, BC Sports Hall of Fame, West Coast Sightseeing Hop on Hop Off, UBC Botanic Garden & Nitobe Garden, Britannia Mine Museum, Beaty Biodiversity Museum, VanDusen Garden, Bloedel Conservatory, The Richmond Olympic Experience, HR MacMillian Space Centre.